Become a Resident
Complete the following:
- Application (printable PDF version)
(Note: please indicate you are applying to Michaud Residential Health Services under Facility of Choice and Service)
- Obtain a Patient Review Instrument (PRI) and SCREEN
A PRI is a NYS mandated medical assessment tool that determines long-term care eligibility and what level of care that they require. It’s completed by a certified community PRI service or by the hospital (if applicant is currently in the hospital).
Provide the Following:
- Completed Application
- PRI and screen
- Insurance cards (copies)
- Advanced Directives (if any):
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Proxy
Mail the package to:
Michaud Residential Health Services
453 Park Street
Fulton, New York 13069
Or, fax the package to: (315) 592-2942
- Requests medical information from the primary care physician. If the applicant is currently in the hospital all medical information is gathered from the hospital.
- Reviews the package
- Makes immediate notification of the status
Questions? Please contact our Admission Department at 315-592-2009, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or for assistance in completing the application or any aspect of the admission process.
*** Any adult who is appropriate for Michaud Residential Health Services will be evaluated for admission regardless of age, race, religion, color, disability, blindness, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual preference, sponsor, or payment source. All applicants will need to be approved by the Michaud Admission Committee or Committee Designee.