Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia-related illness can be extremely challenging.
When there are concerns for the safety and well-being of a loved one in the home, we offer Memory Care at St. Francis. It’s a unique neighborhood within our Assisted Living residence that features specially trained staff in a safe setting for persons with early to middle stages of a dementia-related illness such as Alzheimer’s disease.
With well trained, friendly and supportive staff always available, our residents who are experiencing memory loss can live with comfort and dignity. Families can have peace of mind knowing their loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible in a safe and secure environment.
Memory Care at St. Francis
Accommodations for fourteen residents in private and shared rooms
- Care needs are met by experienced team of professionals
- Emergency response system for resident safety in all rooms
- Assistance with medication management
- 24 hour a day / 7 days a week on site supervision
- Three nutritious meals a day served in comfortable dining room
- Assessment and care management
- Daily bed making and courteous housekeeping service
- Personal laundry, and linen service
- Well-planned group and 1:1 activities geared to meet the needs of each Resident
- Emphasizing familiar schedules in a secure, dedicated environment
- Comfortable, relaxing common living areas
Payment options for Memory Care at St. Francis Commons include;
- Private long term care policy or private payment
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)